Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas) offer a major in phamacology?


Does UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas) offer a major in phamacology?
I am enrolled for Fall 2008 as an incoming freshman but I recently decided I want to be a phamacist. I already recieved tons of financial aid so I don't want to switch schools and go through the entire process again, but I don't see anything about it on their website. HELP!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm graduating from UNLV this year, and no, I"m sorry, we don't have a pharmology major. But it's alright, because it doesn't really matter what you do in your undergrad to get into a Pharmacy school. My friend is taking the Biology - Pre-professional track, which is a good "catch-all" for all those people who which to go on to dental, vet, medical schools too. So... that would be my best suggestion for becoming prepared for Pharmacy school. If you have any questions about UNLV, You can message me. I've been there for 4 years, and I'm graduating with a B.S in Biotechnology. So I'm familiar with the science fields very well.... Good luck