Sunday, September 4, 2011

How to find the medical board in las vegas, nevada?


How to find the medical board in las vegas, nevada?
so...i feel like im being abandoned with my medical problems...i was supposed to have my last surgery ( iliostomy reversing ) it was supposedly done by this past early january (4 weeks after my last surgery) but its now july meaning ive been neglected for almost 7 months! it has been half a year already since...when i was only supposed to wait for 4 weeks. everyone had told me that i should just sue...but i really dont wanna go through all that i just want my life back! plus i dont know who to sue exactly either the doctor that misdiagnosed me or the doctor who will my insurance will pay to take care of me but does not want to see me because of my condition. yeah i have bugged my doctors about it already but they just kept passing me around...i cant work till/go to schoo/ or just even live my life normally till i get this thnig taken care of. ive been jobless for over a year now and i have to stop going to school. im only 21 years old by the way... PLEASE help! ALL I NEED IS MAYBE BEST THE NUMBER FOR THE MEDICAL BOARD where i can file a complain thanks in advance! God bless! xoxo Le
Other - General Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Look in the phone book under State Government-Listing should be something like Board of Medical Examiners