Friday, May 6, 2011

I need a job working with animals at 14 years old, and in Las Vegas, Nevada, any job openings?


I need a job working with animals at 14 years old, and in Las Vegas, Nevada, any job openings?
I would like to work with horses, but any animal job will do. I will take a job that requires effort, but I'm still in school, so I will need a part time job/summer job. Please, if you have any ideas or job openings, tell me! Make sure it's in Las Vegas, Nevada though please.
Other - Pets - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Being only 14 you are going to have a lot of trouble finding work outside of family and friends. Typically this is because insurance of employers won't cover anyone under the age of 16. So unless you arrange an "under the table" employment, you might not have much luck.
2 :
dog walking is fun !!!!!!!!