Wednesday, July 20, 2011

UNLV- University of Nevada, Las Vegas?


UNLV- University of Nevada, Las Vegas?
I go to a private school right now. I am a freshman and i want to start looking at college's. The university of Nevada, Las Vegas came to my attention. Do they have good acedemics? I want to study law. Also i want to play soccer in college i made my varsity team this year as a freshman and its a very skilled team and im on a very skilled club team. Also i go to nationals for futsal. So that leads to my other question, how good is there soccer? Division? If this all is good do you know if they have any soccer camps over the summer so i have a chance to meet the coach? Whats the students average highschool gpa??? Cheers! Tanner J. basically to sum it up here are my questions.. 1) what division soccer do they have? 2) is it a good school acedemic wise? *im not talking about like a top 50 but just like an average school 3) do they have a soccer camp 15 year olds can attend to meet the coach and such? 4) do they have a nice campus?
Las Vegas - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My suggestion is that you check out UNR (University of Reno) 1. BEAUTIFUL campus 2. Good mens soccer team