Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Mom is gonna become a Hooker id Legal is las vegas nevada? i dont feel ok bout this?


My Mom is gonna become a Hooker id Legal is las vegas nevada? i dont feel ok bout this?
THAT"S NO FREAKIN RESPECT what should i do she said that she needs money to be happy she is a slut she said!!! she was a hooker at school before she said that she didn't care about no education MONEY IS EVERYTHING SHE ALWAYS SAYS THAT & all she cares about money she divorced my dad cuz he didnt Got That much money she aint carin bout love everythin is money she says i dont want love i want money my dad made abut1,500 dollars a weeek as a computer engineer he makes well but she wants more she worked as a School teacher but she didnt make enough help me
Marriage & Divorce - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no it is not legal in Las Vegas. I live in Las Vegas.
2 :
From the looks of your grammar and spelling, YOU'RE the one who really needs to get an education. And prostitution is only legal in certain counties in NV....not Las Vegas.