Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can I make it into University of Nevada, Las Vegas?


Can I make it into University of Nevada, Las Vegas?
I reside in California in a public high school trying to get into UNLV for a hospitality management major. I have a 3.45 weighted GPA, a 1540 SAT score and a 25 on ACT. Do you think it is possible that I can get into UNLV? By the way, my status right now is "evaluation is in progress." Oh, I have extracurricular activities for volunteering at the City Hall for around 2 years, totaling to 117 hours. Also, I was just a general member (2x) for two clubs during the past four years. So it's pretty much just the volunteering hours as extracurricular activity.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you don't, enroll at Southern Nevada Community College for 1 year and get your grades up.
2 :
Your SAT is mediocre, but your GPA is okay and your ACT is pretty good for UNLV. I think you stand a good shot at getting accepted as long as you had some good extracurriculars.