Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where in Las Vegas, Nevada could I get a job at 14-15?


Where in Las Vegas, Nevada could I get a job at 14-15?
At the moment I am fourteen years of age and will be turning fifteen at the end of October. I am trying to find a job, but for every job I have looked at the minimum age is sixteen. I have not looked at a lot of Jobs but before I look at anymore I thought I would go on here and see if anyone had any suggestions. I will also be going to get a work permit soon. Other then that is there anything else I would need? Oh and one more thing, I am home schooled so after Summer is over am I still aloud to work the same hours? Thank you.
Other - Careers & Employment - -1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At such a young age you can do things like: Babysitting, pet sitting, car washing, lawn moving, paper delivering, and dog walking. You might be able to work in fast food restaurants too. Hope this helps.