Thursday, August 18, 2011

Government Representatives Las Vegas Nevada?


Government Representatives Las Vegas Nevada?
I was wondering who my government representatives were in my district? I'm looking for the recently elected officials such as U.S. Senators, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, State Controller, State Treasurer, State Senator, Assembly member, University Regent, County Commissioner, Clark County District Attorney, Mayor, City Council member, and Clark County School District Board of Trustees Member. How do I find all of this information? I've found some on www.nv.gov but I can't seem to find all of them. A direct link would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Las Vegas - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the election department they will have the answer. I worked there during the election. They are on Cheyenne just past MLK they are very helpful and probably have literature for you. Stop in and say hi.
2 :
www.washingtondc.com/represenatives
3 :
for your federal representatives you need to go to senate.gov and house.gov
4 :
The front section of the Embarq phonebook has that information and when the new ones come out in January it should have the updated information