Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OB/GYN pratice in Las Vegas, Nevada?


OB/GYN pratice in Las Vegas, Nevada?
If by any slim chance anyone here lives in Las Vegas... I want to know if anyone has heard of a Dr. Shawna M. Knessel who is an OB/GYN praticing with Specialty Women's Care. I have an appointment to see her in a few weeks, but would like to know more about her... how long has she been praticing, where did she go to school and do her internship? Has anyone been to this pratice and seen this doctor or any of the others? If so, please fill me in on what you feelings were on everything. If not, where can I go to find more out about her? I've googled and yahooed her and come up with NOTHING!! Help please! :)
Las Vegas - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the Medical License place here in the state, they can tell you.
2 :
Call the Nevada Board of Medical Examiners to answer those questions. I have done this once, they had all the info.