Tuesday, August 30, 2011

University of San Francisco or University of Nevada Las Vegas???


University of San Francisco or University of Nevada Las Vegas???
I have lived in bay area all my life and I really want to move out and experience life on my own. I actually want to become a P.E teacher and I'm not too sure if USF a private school is worth that money. Plus I want a REAL college experience and I'm not too sure USF has that. Someone please confirm my assumptions.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can not tell you about USF but UNLV could be a really fun school. You get the "real" college experience but you also get the Vegas experience on top of that. The P.E. teachers I had in school all came from UNLV even though I do not know of that program specifically. I would say cut the bay area ties and experience life. (Also Vegas offers many opportunities for people to get decent paying jobs without experience)