Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who is the best plastic surgeon to go to for breast augmentation in Las Vegas Nevada?


Who is the best plastic surgeon to go to for breast augmentation in Las Vegas Nevada?
I've been researching like crazy about breast agumentation and wanted to speak to the best plastic surgeon here in Las Vegas N.V before I decided anything possibly speak to a few Surgeons. If You have underwent breast Agumentation here in LV and can reccommend a GREAT Plastic surgeon please send the referral my way i would really appreciate it. The more the better but they have to be board certified! Money is not so much of a concearn when dealing with good plastic surgery. I have 0 boobs (A cup)(mosquito bites) and people confuse me with a middle school girl , Im a 23 year old women and I've decided to gather more information before I commit to anything also I've done research about the healing time which depends on every woman (1-2 weeks (not fully healed i know) but based on your experience how long until fully recovered? Thank you for The Information I really appreciate it!
Other - Skin & Body - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to your family doctor and ask.