Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my driving permit in las vegas,nevada?


my driving permit in las vegas,nevada?
I just read the drivers hand book so i can get my permit on saturday. theres this one section that says i can get special privlages to drive to and from school under special circumstances.my fam goes to work really early and is hard to take me. does anyone know about this?
Las Vegas - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i don't think so with a permi....check with the MVD
2 :
Not in Vegas, baby! Probably can if you live on a farm where there's not bus service. But you have school buses here so the answer is NO
3 :
Special circumstances probably mean something like you being the only person in your household that can drive - like if a parent became unable to drive due to illness and needed your assistance to get to doctors appointments or the hospital. Or if you worked on a farm as the family business, you might get special permission. Just because your parents go to work early probably won't qualify - since you can always just take a bus, bicycle or walk. Although inconvenient, it isn't an emergency situation, so special circumstances won't apply to you.