Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What magnet high schools in Las Vegas, Nevada would help build me up to the National Guard?


What magnet high schools in Las Vegas, Nevada would help build me up to the National Guard?
I want to join the National Guard, NOT the military. Of course, not that I have anything wrong with the military, but I just decided on the National Guard. I'm looking for a magnet high school, preferably in North Las Vegas, but anywhere is alright, that will help me up to this goal, like it offers training sort of thing. Does anyone know of some ideas? Or at least something with an "after school program?" Anyone?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You may want to do some more research. The National Guard IS a branch of the military. The high school you attend does not really matter when joining. As long as you meet the requirements-age (at least 17), height/weight, no medical issues, no law violations, high school diploma or junior or senior in good standing, you are eligible to join. You have to pass the ASVAB and physical at processing station to join. I don't know what your reasons are for not wanting to join the military, but the National Guard is the oldest branch. You may want to rethink your decision.