Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What have you heard about Racho High School in las vegas nevada?


What have you heard about Racho High School in las vegas nevada?
i might go there & my friend was going to go but her mom said she heard some bad thingss. so what are some good and bad ?
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
that its full of sl ut s
2 :
Rancho High School has been around a long time. It's consider the "Hard Knock" high school of Las Vegas. I never attended there but everyone I know who had to attend their did not like it. On an upside: They are not the only school in LV that has metal detectors as you enter the premisis, and a person I talked to 2 years ago, who taught there for a little while told me the city was working on making it a better place. I haven't been there for about 9 years, so 1st hand I can't tell you what it's like.