Sunday, June 26, 2011

Las Vegas NEVADA Shot Vaccinations?


Las Vegas NEVADA Shot Vaccinations?
Does anyone know where I can take my son for his vaccinations in Las VEgas Nevada.. He is one shot behind and I have to have it done before he can go back to school. I do not have Ins. at the moment. I would really like to NOT have to take him to the Health clinic to have this done. With the flu and the h1n1 going around I don't want to have to sit there all day and expose him to that. I know there are places in town that will do it for 25-35 dollars. I am just not sure where. PLEASE does anyone know of any place I can take him?? THANK YOU!!!
Las Vegas - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Many high schools are offering free vaccination clinics. go to http://www.kvbc.com/ for further areas.