Saturday, June 4, 2011

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, the northern part of town, & I am DYING to know about any good acting schools!?


I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, the northern part of town, & I am DYING to know about any good acting schools!?
I heard john robert powers frauds a lot of people, so i eliminate that from my list. Well i really want a school or academy that will actually teach me, and will actually get me some where! i would prefer an acting school thats "affordable", but if not then oh well. pleaseee help me, thank you :)
Las Vegas - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi: I heard the same about JRP... my brother went to Glenbrook Studios and really enjoyed it. Glenbrook Studios (702) 242-5800 http://www.dexknows.com/category_Acting+Instruction_Nevada_Las+Vegas-1.html
i am 14 years old and i need to do volunteer work ...