Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm 14, wanna know where I can work, and I live in Las Vegas Nevada! Please help!!?


I'm 14, wanna know where I can work, and I live in Las Vegas Nevada! Please help!!?
I'm about to go into High School...and I want to get a job and start making money because I get tired of asking my parents for money. I want to work in a store or fast food restaurant. Pleace don't say MOW LAWN, WASH WINDOWS, AND BABY SIT. I know all that...but I actually want a job at a store. Do you have any ideas where they would hire me or something?
Las Vegas - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eons ago, when i was 14 I got my first job through the city of Los Angeles summer job program, perhaps the city of Las Vegas has a similar program. Also you'll need a work permit. Here's the link to where to get one: http://www.accessclarkcounty.com/depts/juvenile_justice_services/Pages/wrk_permits.aspx This page has all the requirements and hours you would be allowed to work, etc. I would get the permit, then just start filling out applications. Hope this helps. Good Luck.